Mesa, Arizona 1956
Signs for the Lord was incorp-
orated in 1947 with a guiding purpose
of displaying the message of God's
love for the world and the death
of Christ on the cross for the sins of all mankind.
This ministry began in the 1920's with a
shop in Oakland, CA., later opening another in
Phoenix, AZ. In the early 1940's
production began in Longview, WA., with silk
screening introduced in 1962.
These gospel signs are available in various
sizes, designs and materials using texts from
direct quotations from the Word of God.